Ticket Distribution Policy
Ticket Distribution Policy for Undergraduate Convocations
May 7, 2016 - 1:00 p.m. and 4:00 p.m.
*Please Note: Tickets are NOT required for the 10 a.m. Graduate Commencement Convocation.*
Each certified member of the Class of 2016 is entitled to a total of twelve (12) tickets for family and friends to attend the Undergraduate Commencement Convocation on Saturday, May 7, 2016 in the Greek Amphitheatre.
- "Early bird" tickets will be available at the Grad Fest on __________ (TBD), in the ARC from 10:30 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- Distribution will begin in the Records Office on _________ (TBD), and continue through Friday, May 6, from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. The Records Office is located at the north end of campus (small white building to your right after entering the campus).
- Students requesting tickets must show university photo identification or provide a valid student identification number with a driver's license.
- Students who are not enrolled during the spring semester, but who intend to graduate at Commencement 2016 and are certified as eligible, need to contact Shelley Fruchey to request tickets. Click here to send an email now. Tickets will be mailed to these students directly.
Students who would like to be placed on a waiting list for additional tickets should contact Shelley Fruchey (email here). We cannot guarantee that additional tickets will be available. However, should they become available, those who have put in a request will be contacted via email during the week of commencement. The waiting list is first come, first served. Waiting list closes on Friday, April 22. Please include your student ID number, major (so we know which ceremony you'll be attending), and how many tickets you are asking for when you email your request. All requests for additional tickets must be made by the student.
- While all seating (including seating areas for those with special needs) in the Greek Amphitheatre and adjacent temporary bleachers is open seating, a ticket will be required of everyone entering these areas (other than degree candidates and participants).
- All seating being held for latecomers must be released thirty (30) minutes prior to the beginning of the academic procession.
- Lost tickets cannot be replaced.
For additional questions relating to tickets, please contact Shelley Fruchey in the Office of the Vice Provost for Academic Administration: