Ticket Distribution Policy
Ticket Distribution Policy for Undergraduate Convocations
May 10, 2014
1:00 p.m. and 4:00 p.m.
- Each certified member of the Class of 2014 is entitled to a total of twelve (12) tickets for family and friends to attend the Undergraduate Commencement Convocation on Saturday, May 10, 2014 in the Greek Amphitheatre.
- Ticket Distribution:
- "Early bird" tickets will be available at the Grad Fair on Thursday and Friday, March 18-19, on the Campus Mall from 10:30 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- Distribution will begin in the Records Office on Monday, March 24, and continue through Friday, May 9, from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. The Records Office is lcoated at the north end of campus (small white building to your right after entering the campus).
- Students requesting tickets must show university photo identification or provide a valid student identification number with a driver's license.
- Students who are not enrolled during the spring semester, but who intend to graduate at Commencement 2014 and are certified as eligible, need to contact Shelley Fruchey to request tickets. Click here to send an email now. Tickets will be mailed to these students directly.
- Waiting List: Students who would like to be placed on a waiting list for additional tickets should contact Shelley Fruchey (email here). We cannot guarantee that additional tickets will be available. However, should they become available, those who have put in a request will be contacted via email during the week of commencement. The waiting list is first come, first served. Waiting list closes on Friday, April 25
- While all seating (including seating areas for those with special needs) in the Greek Amphitheatre and adjacent temporary bleachers is open seating, a ticket will be required of everyone entering these areas (other than degree candidates and participants).
- All seating being held for latecomers must be released thirty (30) minutes prior to the beginning of the academic procession.
- Lost tickets cannot be replaced.
For additional questions relating to tickets, please contact Shelley Fruchey in the Office of the Vice Provost for Academic Administration: