Art or Graphic Design Portfolio
Prospective art/design students are encouraged to submit a portfolio of their work to the PLNU Department of Art and Design at the time of applying to the university. The art/design faculty will review the portfolio, score the artwork, and make a recommendation to the Admissions Office concerning the applicant. The portfolio is NOT required for a prospective student who anticipates choosing an art or design major at PLNU. However, a strong portfolio may benefit the applicant in the admissions process. The portfolio will also allow art/design faculty members to become familiar with the work of prospective students prior to their enrollment, should they be accepted.
Guidelines for the Portfolio
Create a free Behance site with your name.
- Go to Behance. Create a new account with your first and last name.
- Create a password for yourself.
- Make jpegs you can upload by: scan, photograph (or use electronic files).
- Load your jpegs to Behance. Submit up to ten digitally formatted jpeg images.
- Each image must have some sort of visible identification, including your name, date completed, title, medium, and dimensions.
E-mail the Department: email@example.com Submit a link to your Behance account. In an email with the subject line "Admissions Portfolio [first and last name]"