- Adjunct Professor, Fermanian School of Business, PLNU
- Adjunct Professor of History, PLNU
- Associate Director of Digital Marketing and Web, PLNU
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: (619) 849-2940
- M.A., Wheaton College, 2003. Religion in American Life
- B.A., Moody Bible Institute, 1997. Bible and Theology
My research interests include:
- Evangelical Christianity
- Consumerism, consumer culture, sustainability
- Higher education
- HIS111: World Civilizations II
- BUS475: Sustainability in Action
"Performing Our Civic Duty in the Digital Age," Viewpoint Magazine Spring 2012: 22-25.
The 100 Thing Challenge: How I Got Rid of Almost Everything, Remade My Life, and Regained My Soul. New York: HarperCollins, 2010.
"Have More = Give Less: An Equation That Doesn't Add Up," Viewpoint Magazine Winter 2009: 14-19.