Psy341 Group Counseling (Small Group Leaders)
Would you like to be a small group leader for incoming freshmen?
Join our Psy 341 (3) Group Counseling course
- You will have an opportunity to serve the University.
- You will have the opportunity to be supervised by a licensed therapist.
- Gain experience as a small group leader.
- Build a "community of love."
- Establish meaningful relationships.
Group Counseling is an introductory survey of theories used to modify, ameliorate, or change personal behavior using group methods. Laboratory experience is required. This class may be repeated once up to a total of six units. Consent of instructor is required.
Requirements for small group leaders include the following:
• You must be a sophomore, junior, or senior
• You must have an interest in developing and fostering human relationships
• You must have an excellent attendance record in your classes
• Have solid grades during the last 2 semesters
• You must be able to attend small group and two class sessions each week.
To sign up:
- Fill out a Psy341 Application. [Click here ]
- Email application to Department Assistant or bring it to the Department Assistant in person in Culbertson Hall.
- Please add your name to the section that best fits your schedule in Culbertson Lobby.
- Wait until the respective professor has cleared you.
- Once you have been cleared you may register for class in your portal.
For more information, please contact:
Cherie Owen Department Assistant,