- Accounting, B.S. Business Administration
- Business Administration, B.A.
- Economics, B.S. Business Administration
- Finance, B.S. Business Administration
- Information Systems, B.S.
- International Development, B.S. Business Administration
- Management, B.S. Business Administration
- Marketing, B.S. Business Administration
- Accounting Minor
- Business Administration Minor
- Computer Technology - Business Minor (For Business Majors)
- Computer Technology - Marketing Minor (For Business Majors)
- Finance Minor
- International Developement Minor
- Marketing Minor
- Nonprofit Organization Management Minor
- Public Relations Minor
- Science - Business Minor (For Business Majors)
- Science - Marketing Minor (For Business Majors)
- Sustainability Studies Minor
A one-year program ideal for students who have recently completed their undergraduate program or have the ability to devote one year to full-time schooling.
A 24- to 28-month program for working professionals looking to broaden their sphere of influence through strategic and analytical problem-solving, perpetual innovation, and a sound commitment to personal beliefs and ethical responsibility.
Leaders in the Business Community
Behind every strong business person is a strong network. The Fermanian Business & Economic Institute provides professional development and networking events, a highly-respected entrepreneurial program, graduate internships and employment opportunities, and economic consulting for the San Diego community.
Business to Serve the Least of These
What can make a bigger difference in the lives of poor people: charity or business? Be surprised by the possibilities. The Center for International Development partners with students, mentors, and organizations to support those in impoverished countries who are trying to find meaningful, productive, and sustainable livelihoods.
Accounting Program Excellence
We celebrate that our Accounting Alumni have placed in the top three of all California universities for highest average score on the CPA exam in 2010, 2011, 2012, and 2014 according to the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA). PLNU and UCLA are the only universities in California history to receive this honor for three consecutive years.
Assurance of Value with Accreditation
The Fermanian School of Business undergraduate and graduate business degrees are accredited by The Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP).
Commitment to Assessment
PLNU and the Fermanian School of Business is committed to continuous and transparent alignment of our curriculum with the highest national standards. Learn more about assessment.