Faculty & Staff
"We have a diverse, international faculty with backgrounds in finance, technology, economics, micro-enterprise, marketing, management, and more. Students are part of the pedagogy. They participate in the teaching of each other, because they are all experts in some field."
- Ken Armstrong, Ph.D., Interim Dean
- Senyo Adjibolosoo, Ph.D.
- Randy M. Ataide, J.D., Senior Counsel to the Fermanian School of Business
- Daniel Bothe, MBA
- Steve Cosentino, MBA, CPA
- Dan Croy, Ed.D.
- Robert C. Gailey, Ph.D., Director, Center for International Development
- Carl T. Hammond, MBA, CPA
- Becky Havens, Ph.D. Associate Dean, Undergraduate Business Education
- Kim Hogelucht, Ph.D.
- Julie Huntley, Ph.D. Director of Assessment
- José Muñoz, MBA
- Jamie M. Ressler, MBA, DBA, Associate Dean, Graduate Business Education
- Bruce Schooling, Ph.D.
- Harry Watkins, Ph.D.
- Harold Ayer, J.D.
- Jesse Blasongame, Ph.D.
- Breton Buckley, M.A.
- Susan Brownlee, MBA
- Peggy Crane, M.S.
- George Fermanian, MBA
- Bob Goff, J.D.
- Bob Harp, D.Min.
- O. Randolph Hall, Jr., MBA
- Ray Havens, MBA
- L. Michael Ladd, MBA, CFA
- Fred McCleskey, MBA
- James H. McEliece, Ph.D.
- Mike Oslovar, M.S.
- Lynn Reaser, Ph.D. Chief Economist of Point Loma Nazarene University
- Denny Sbarbaro, MBA
- Randal Schober, Ed.D.
- Gene Shea, M.A. Emeritus
- Rodney Simms, M.S. F.S.
- Noel C. Webb, MBA
- Doyle Young, MBA
- Lalaine Beltran Meade, MBA, MBA Program Coordinator
- Claire Buckley, M.A., Assistant Director, Graduate Admissions
- Cameron Foltz, Assistant, Fermanian Business & Economic Institute
- Cathy L. Gallagher, Executive Director, Fermanian Business & Economic Institute
- Dieter Mauerman, MBA Business & Economic Research Associate, Fermanian Business & Economic Institute
- Karen Rion, Program Assistant
- Chloe Sparacino, Department Assistant
- Laura Yoccabel-Dibble, Assistant Director, Fermanian Business & Economic Institute