- Coordinator, Master of Arts in Teaching & Learning (MATL) Program, Bakersfield
- Email: DawnSilberberg@pointloma.edu
- Phone: 661-321-3481
- Master of Education, Curriculum & Supervision, Point Loma College, San Diego, CA. June, 1984.
- Bachelor of Arts, Liberal Studies, Point Loma College, San Diego, CA. June, 1982.
2010-Present Outreach Coordinator, Bakersfield
2009-Present Coordinator, Master of Education: Teaching and Learning
2009-2010 Coordinator, Master of Education: Counseling and Guidance
Pupil Personnel Services Credential, Point Loma Nazarene University, Bakersfield
2000-Present Adjunct Faculty-Point Loma Nazarene University, Bakersfield
Course Instructor and University Supervisor
Instructs preliminary credential candidates in developing, refining and demonstrating teaching knowledge and skills. Makes regular visits in order to monitor progress and coach student teachers. Is also responsible for formal observations and evaluations.
2009-Present Family Advocate Consultant- Panama Buena Vista School District
Develop and implement a School-Family-Community partnership in order to provide programs designed to increase parent involvement, utilize community resources and realize academic success for students
2008-2009 School-Family-Community Partnership Coordinator- Castle School
Provided parent training classes and developed community partnerships in order to foster student success
2003-2009 Title I Reading Teacher-Castle School
Developed and implemented an intervention plan in order to instruct students working below grade level in reading, using a wide variety of motivational and implementation strategies
1996-2000 Reading Intervention Teacher, McAuliffe Elementary
1982-1987 Classroom Teacher, Joshua Circle Elementary – Hesperia, CA
Significance, Focus, Self-Assurance, Rosponsibility, Relator
- California Clear Multiple Subject Credential – Life, 1985.
- California Administrative Services – Tier 1, 2006.
- CLAD Certificate- 2006
- Clinical Practice II
- Reflective Coaching
- Beginning Teacher Support & Assessment