Preliminary Administrative Services Credential
- Public and private school educators who seek to lead at school sites or at the district level.
- Educators who seek cutting edge graduate study focused on learning results and supportive relationships.
- People who seek leadership positions in public or private organizations.
- Total Semester Units: 24 semester units - Administrative Credential, 12 additional semester units to earn the MA in Education. Total of 36 units to earn both the Administrative Credential and Master's degree.
- Format: Combination of face-to-face and distance learning. In-class meetings are from 4:30-9 p.m., one night a week for a period of 8 weeks.
- Completion time: 12 months (Credential), 18 months (MA and Credential).
- Location: Regional Centers in Mission Valley-San Diego, Bakersfield, and Inland Empire.
- Tuition and fees: Please visit our Graduate Student Financial Services website.
- Fieldwork: School site placements as assigned by the Field Experience Coordinator at the regional center.
- Transfer work: Candidates may transfer up to 6 units of approved graduate level coursework to this program.
Once the candidate receives an administrative position, he/she enrolls in the Professional Clear Administrative Services Credential program.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION:
A graduate admissions counselor is available to answer questions about the admissions process, priority application dates and requirements.
Key Contacts by Location
Stephanie Meier, Graduate Enrollment Counselor email@example.com (661) 377-4721
Inland Empire (offering courses in Corona)
Amanda Bolton, Graduate Enrollment Counselor firstname.lastname@example.org (619) 563-2810
Amanda Bolton, Graduate Enrollment Counselor
Mission Valley (San Diego)