Welcome to the Undergraduate Programs for the School of Education!
- New Undergraduate Major at Bakersfield Regional Center.
- Cross Disciplinary Studies: Teacher Education an ideal major for aspiring teachers wanting to teach at the elementary grade levels, with credential courses embedded for a blended experience.
- Cross Disciplinary Studies: Integrated Education - offers an interdisciplinary experience for the integrated individual who seeks a broad education in a changing world.
- Special Education - any undergraduates who have a genuine love for ALL children and sense a calling to teach are invited to seek more information about becoming a part of this exciting and growing field of education.
- Aspiring Teachers - offers teacher preparation courses for undergraduates interested in teaching a specific content area in secondary education, with credential courses embedded.