Annual Security Report
Crime Awareness and Campus Security Act (Clery Act of 1990)
In 1990, Congress enacted the Crime Awareness and Campus Security Act (Title II of Public Law 101-542). Also known as the Jeanne Clery Act, this act required all postsecondary institutions participating in Title IV student financial aid programs to disclose campus crime statistics and security information. In compliance with Clery Act requirements, Point Loma Nazarene University makes its policies available as well as disseminating crime and incident statistics to the campus community. Clery Act campus crime statistics are compiled for the previous calendar year and posted the following October.
2016 Annual Security Reports:
- Point Loma Campus Report
- Liberty Station Conference Center Report
- Mission Valley Branch Campus Report
- Bakersfield Regional Center Report
- Cuyumaca College Campus Report
- Grossmont College Campus Report
- Palomar College Campus Report
- Mira Costa College Campus Report
- Southwestern College Campus Report
- San Diego City College Campus Report
The statistics contained in the Annual Security Reports may also be confirmed through the Department of Education website starting in mid-October of each year. If you would like a printed copy of a report, please visit the Public Safety office or call 619-849-2201.