Citation Payment and Appeal Process
Please read the following information and then complete the appeal process at plnu.thepermitstore.com.
To qualify for on-line citation appeal, you must:
- Be a currently registered PLNU student, staff or faculty member.
- Have a valid iParq account with a current email address.
How to pay or appeal your citation
- Citations must be paid or appealed within fourteen (14) calendar days of the issue date on the citation (this includes the date the citation was issued). If not paid or appealed in that time frame, the fine amount will be doubled and placed on the PLNU account of the vehicle registrant. In the event an appeal is declined, the fine amount will be placed back "online" at which time the appellant will have fourteen (14) calendar days to pay before the fine is doubled and placed on his or her PLNU account.
- All citation payments and appeals are to be submitted online at The Permit Store via credit or debit card.
- All relevant facts should be stated clearly in appeals. Appellants have the ability to upload appeal evidence in the form of file attachments (.JPEG images, .PDF documents, etc).
- When you have completed the appeal form, click "Send". By doing this, you are affirming that you are the person whose information appears on the form and that all information and facts are correct and true to the best of your knowledge.
- You will receive notification by email when your appeal has been received and when it has been processed. If you do not receive notification, you may come into the office or call to inquire about the status of your appeal.
- Due to the volume of appeals received, responses can take anywhere from 2-4 weeks. No payment is required during the waiting process.
- The Traffic Appeals Committee will review all ticket appeals. Decisions by the committee are final.