Citation Payment and Appeal Process
Please read the following information and then complete the appeal process at plnu.thepermitstore.com.
To qualify for on-line citation appeal, you must
- Be a currently registered PLNU student, staff or faculty member.
- Have a valid iParq account with a current email address.
How to pay or appeal your citation
- Citations must be paid or appealed within fourteen (14) calendar days of the issue date on the citation. If not paid or appealed in that time, the fine amount will be doubled and placed on the PLNU account of the owner of the vehicle. In the event an appeal is declined, the fine amount will be placed back "online" at which time the appellant will have fourteen (14) calendar days to pay before the fine is doubled and placed on their PLNU account.
- All citation payments and appeals are to be submitted online at The Permit Store.
- All relevant facts should be stated clearly.
- When you have completed the form, click "Send". By doing this, you are affirming that you are the person whose information appears on the form and that all information and facts are correct and true to the best of your knowledge.
- You will receive notifications by email when your appeal has been sent and when it has been processed. If you do not receive notification, you may come into the office or call to inquire about the status of your appeal.
- The Traffic Appeals Committee will review all ticket appeals. Decisions by the committee are final.
Invalid Appeal Reasons
- Ignorance of the parking/traffic regulations.
- Lack of parking spaces.
- Arriving late or after dark.
- Tight schedule.
- Bad weather.
- Another person driving vehicle.
- Parked illegally for a few minutes.