Trip Application - La Iglesia
Thank you for your interest in participating with the Ministry with Mexico - La Iglesia trip on April 19 & 20, 2013. This is a special trip! It's our last one and it's an overnight stay in Tijuana. Becuase of the overnight stay and meals, the cost for thsi trip is $35. Here's the plan:
- Leave PLNU Friday, April 19 at 5pm.
- Attend the Opening Ceremony of the NW Baja Nazarene District Youth OLIMPIADA! This is a cool, fun sports event taking place all day Saturday. We're attending the Opening Ceremonies Friday night.
- Spend the night at the Hacienda del Mar Hotel in Playas de Tijuana.
- Leave the hotel site at 7:30am.
- Arrive at Rosarito Church of the Nazarene to finish a painting project.
- Attend a bit of the Olimpiada event.
- Will be a longer day - plan to be home around 8-9pm.
Please check your schedule before signing up so you are certain you can go. You will receive a confirmation of your placement on the trip (or waiting list) within a couple days. If for any reason you have to cancel, please email Michal Hoenecke at email@example.com as soon as possible.
In order to participate you will need a valid passport. If you do not have a passport or if it has expired, you can apply for/ renew passports online. Simply visit our Passport Guide for more information. If you have a valid passport, you may continue with the application process below.
The trip fee is $35 and covers all transportation, and meals. In the event that you must cancel, please do so before March 17th or you will still be required to pay the full trip fee.