Ministry with Mexico is a program run out of the Office of Spiritual Develpment. We are so grateful to be able to offer so many opportunities to experience life together with our brothers and sisters across the border. All of our ministries emphasize cross-cultural engagement through genuine relationships, mutual planning, and meaningful service.
Important Details of Our Program:
|Our student-led ministry groups each visit the Tijuana-Tecate area once a month. This means three trips a month! For more info, each group is highlighted in the green boxes to the right.|
- Sponsors: We ensure that a qualified PLNU Faculty, Staff, or Alumni sponsor attends each trip.
- Passports: All travel to Mexico now requires a passport. For more info, visit our Passport Page.
- Safety: The International Ministries office, which oversees all Mexico Programs, works diligently to consider all safety aspects. To read more about our commitment to secure travel, visit our Mexico Travel Page
- Trip Announcements: We email reminders about upcoming trips at the beginning of each month. You may sign up for a trip through the email or the Trip Application for the specific ministry trip you'd like to attend. Trip applications for each ministry can be found by following the links on the right. To join our email list, sign up here!
- Gran Familia: Our Gran Familia events bring together all 3 of our ministry groups at the end of each semester. In December, we throw a Christmas party for the children of the two orphanages we regularly visit. In May, we typically enjoy an event or location right here in San Diego that celebrates Mexican culture. Sign up for Gran Familia now!