Location and Hours
3900 Lomaland Drive
San Diego, CA 92106
Draper Hall (Upper Level)
Monday – Friday
9 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. (PST)
Email at: Cashiers@pointloma.edu
Payments made on a Student Account can be made by accessing My.PointLoma.edu Portal. The Cashier’s Office will only receive checks or cash for payments on a Student Account. Credit card payments will not be accepted at the Cashier's Office.
If you have a question regarding your Student Account, contact Student Financial Services at:
(619)849-2538 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Accounts with balances due may be payed at the cashier’s office.
You can purchase SeaLion Dollars at the cashier’s office for PLNU’s cafeteria service. This will place money on your PLNU ID card which can be used at the cafeteria and Point Break Cafe. Paper cards are no longer available.
Public Safety fines can be paid at the cashier’s office. For Public Safety rules and appeal information, please go to the PLNU Public Safety Web site. Ticket history can be viewed online through student access.
Student payroll checks are available every other Friday after chapel at the cashier’s office.
- Students must show their indentification card when picking up a paycheck.
- Student paychecks that are $200 or less may be cashed at the cashier's window.
- Direct deposit forms are available to all student employees.
I.D. cards may be purchased at the cashier’s office.
- There is a $5 charge to replace an I.D. card.
- After purchasing your I.D. card, please present your receipt to Student Financial Services to receive the card.
To request a refund from your student account, please see a Student Financial Services counselor.
Reimbursements are processed through the Accounting department. Please see the Accounting Web site for instructions on how reimbursements are prepared and submitted. Cash and check reimbursements may be picked up at the cashiers window personally or by someone from your department, a student worker or a person you designate.
Reimbursements will be processed within five working days of being received in the Accounting and Finance Office.
Advances are issued only to faculty or staff personnel, no exceptions. Advances can be requested by filling out an Advance Request Form. Please see Accounting for requirements and instructions on how to prepare an advance. Cash advances can be picked up only by the payee.
When returning an advance, all receipts, left over monies and a copy of the advance are to be turned in at the Cashier’s office.
Faculty, Staff, and Students may cash personal checks for $50.00 or less - ONLY at the Cashier's Window in Draper Hall.
All deposits, including those for restricted accounts, agency funds, or cost centers, should be submitted using the Deposit form.
- The Deposit form should be filled out completely and hand delivered to the cashier’s counter.
- A receipt will be sent to the person or department making the deposit.
- All deposits should be in sealed envelopes with the deposit slips attached to the outside of the sealed envelope.
Deposits are not to be delivered via Campus Mail.
Please note: All returned checks will be assessed a $25 bank fee.