Room Seating Capacity: 1,757
Room Type: Performance Hall
Capabilities of this room:
- Automatic Roll Projection Screens
- Full Lighting (request to move lights require 2 weeks notice)
- MediaLink controls
- Full Sound System with digital sound console and patching
- 1 Stage VGA connection
- DVD & VHS player
- VGA laptop hookup and installed PC in Booth
- Network jack
- Staff Wireless Networking (no public Wi-Fi)
- 5 MAIN SPEAKERS- Renkus-Heinz SR-716 centered in ceiling in upper catwalk; 800 watts/8 ohm
- 5 Down FILL SPEAKERS- Renkus-Heinz TRC-81/9H0; mounted below mains; 200 watts/8 ohm
- 5 DELAY SPEAKERS- Renkus-Heinz-TRX-121/9W; 500w/8ohm
- 1 DIGITAL SOUND BOARD- Yamaha M7CL-48 Channel
- 6 Powered Stage Monitor Mixes
- 1 CD/REVERSE CASSETTE PLAYER
- 2 SUBS-Renkus-Heinz DRS18-2R (dual 18" powered)
- 8 MONITORS- Renkus-Heinz-TRX-121/9W; 500w/8ohm
- PLEASE NOTE: This is a mono system
- Control located in the upstairs booth at rear of hall 1 Express ETC 24/48 CPU lighting board with preset controls dictated by PLNU Director of Theatre
- 48 sub-masters, and 200 programmable cues
- 60 lighting channels
- CONTROLLED FROM MULTIPLE LOCATIONS -control booth, sound board, backstage, and remotely
- Located in the upstairs control booth at rear of hall.
- PC COMPUTER- Windows XP Professional, Microsoft Office XP, MediaShout. Dual screen output
- 2 Epson Power Lite Pro Z8050W NL Projectors - 7000 lumens. They are ceiling mounted above the stage. These are permanent fixtures and not moveable. They are big and bright enough for use with stage lights.
- 1 MEDIA LINK CONTROLLER- Extron MLC 226 IP (w/ VCR/DVD; Blank Screen; PC; Portable PC inputs)
- 1 DVD/VHS Player
- 2 PROJECTION SCREENS- Draper 10 x 10
Minimum one week notice required—PLNU electrician must supervise
- 2 120 VOLT CIRCUITS- in the rotating stage
- 2 120 VOLT 20 AMP CIRCUITS- on floor in front of stage
- 2 208 VOLT 200 3-PHASE 4-WIRE Y-CONNECTED FUSED DISCONNECTS- Bare ends needed to connect. 60 feet from center of stage.
Contact: Email Media to report problems with gear, please NOTE ROOM NUMBER and BE SPECIFIC.
Email Help Desk to report problems that are computer-related.
Visit the Media Services Link for questions about policy, reserving additional gear, or to schedule training.
Use the Master Calendar to reserve this room or check on its availability.