If you would like an official transcript, please choose from one of the options listed below (emailed requests have the fastest turnaround time):
- Preferred Method ~ Print the official transcript request form and scan and email the completed form to email@example.com
- Come by our office and complete the official request form.
- Print the official transcript request form (no coversheet needed) and fax it to us at 619-849-2508 (Please call 619-849-2289 to verify receipt of request)
- Print the official transcript request form and mail it to: Records Office, PLNU, 3900 Lomaland Dr., San Diego, CA 92106
Official Transcripts are processed at no charge within 10 business days. Transcripts for years previous to 1978 may take longer than 14 working days to process. If you have a question concerning this, please contact the Records Office at 619-849-2289.
Note: If you have a financial or student development hold preventing the release of your transcripts, you will be notified and you must then resolve the hold with the appropriate office before transcripts will be released. If the hold is not resolved within 90 days of receipt of the request, a new request for transcripts must be submitted.
If you would like an unofficial transcript, please choose from one of the four options listed below:
Currently enrolled students can use my.pointloma.edu to obtain an unofficial transcript.
- Come by our office and complete the unofficial request form
- Print the unofficial transcript request form and fax or email it to us at 619-849-2508 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Print the unofficial transcript request form and mail it to: Records Office, PLNU, 3900 Lomaland Dr., San Diego, CA 92106
Unofficial Transcripts are processed in 1-2 working days.
To Print an Unofficial Transcript from My.pointloma.edu
An unofficial transcript is available to currently enrolled students through the Point Loma Nazarene University my.pointloma.edu web portal.
To access this information, you must have a student email account, which may be obtained from the System Administrator in the Information Technology Services Department located on the third floor of the Ryan Learning Center.
This site is secured by a username and password. In order to enter the site, you are required to type your account username and password in a dialog box which pops up when access is attempted.
Upon successful entry to the site, a main menu appears. Note : a dialog box appears within the site which you may use to adjust the Option settings to the correct session, year, and program (Undergraduate, Credential or Graduate).
Select the option on the left hand side of the screen labeled "Unofficial Transcript". The transcript will be displayed in chronological order.