Veterans Administration (VA) benefits are awarded to veterans of the Armed Services and dependents who qualify.  Please contact your local Veterans Affairs office or click on for more information and to begin the application process.  VA awards must be certified by the University.  For further help and processing your certifications, please contact the SFS Office.

For ROTC participants, please contact your ROTC unit to determine your eligibility.  They will notify us of your eligibility and we will bill them for the eligible amount.

VA benefits and ROTC may be treated as a resource that counts against the student’s eligibility for certain need-based state and institutional grants and scholarships

If you are interested in other scholarship opportunities for military students, click on to learn about financial aid offered by the U.S. Armed Forces