You've heard it before, "It's all in who you know." At PLNU, there are some pretty incredible options when it comes to networking. Find out about opportunities going on all year round by watching the videos below.
Learn more about our Networking Events Learn more about our Alumni Mentorship Program
Interact with professionals from your field of interest. Learn more about what they do, where they work, and how they got started – all at an event that’s small enough to promote real conversations.
2014-15 Schedule of Network Nines:
- September 25: Network 9 Healthcare
- October 2: Major Minute
- October 9: Sustainability Panel
- October 28: Network 9 High Tech
- November 6: Network 9 Bio Tech Pharma
- November 13: Network 9 Finance, Real Estate and Banking
- January 29: Network 9 Entertainment Industry
- February 5: Social Media and Branding Event
- February 12: Network 9 Business Development, Marketing, PR and Event Planning
- February 19: Network 9 Law, Government and Social Services
- February 26: Network 9 Education
- March 19: Network 9 Fashion Merchandising, Graphic and Interior Design
- March 26: Network 9 Communication, Sports Broadcasting and Journalism
- April 9: Dining and Networking Etiquette
Dining and Networking Etiquette
Join other students and professionals from a variety of fields and enjoy a five-course dinner with a professional etiquette and protocol instructor. You will polish your communication skills while you network.
2014-15 Scheduled Fairs
October 17, 2014 Graduate School and Seminary Fair
January 21, 2015 Summer Camp Job Fair
In lieu of a career fair this year all students are encouraged to attend Network 9’s to meet professionals from different industries.
Alumni Mentor Program
Connect with alumni working in your desired career field. Ask your mentor all of your burning questions, get help with your résumé, and take advantage of his or her networking connections. For more information, please contact Nick Wolf at email@example.com.
Be a part of industry nights, fairs, and Practice with a Professional (mock interviews, résumé critiques, and job searching tips) in both the fall and spring. Meet professionals in your field of interest, develop your job skills and etiquette, and learn about job, internship, and other career preparation opportunities.
Fall EXPO Days are scheduled for October 14-17, 2014.
Spring EXPO one-day career boot camp is scheduled on April 17, 2015.
More details will be made available for each event.