You've heard it before, "It's all in who you know." At PLNU, there are some pretty incredible options when it comes to networking. Find out about opportunities going on all year round by watching the videos below.
Learn more about our Network Nine events Learn more about our Alumni Mentorship Program
Interact with a minimum of nine professionals from your field of interest. Learn more about what they do, where they work, and how they got started – all at an event that’s small enough to promote real conversations.
2013-14 Schedule of Network Nines:
- Thursday, September 26: Communication and Theatre
- Wednesday, October 30: Literature, Journalism and Modern Languages
- Thursday, November 7: Math, Computer Sciences, Physics and Engineering
- Thursday, November 14: Family and Consumer Sciences
- Thursday, January 30: Music, Art and Design
- Thursday, February 13: Kinesiology
- Thursday, February 20: Psychology, Sociology, and Social Work
- Thursday, March 20: Biology and Chemistry
- Thursday, March 27: History and Political Science
Polish with a Professional
Join other students and professionals from a variety of fields and enjoy a five-course dinner with a professional etiquette and protocol instructor. You will polish your communication skills while you network.
Career Trends Seminars and Workshops
Hear expert speakers from the community at seminars and workshops that cover the latest trends in the professional world.
Alumni Mentor Program
Connect with alumni working in your desired career field. Ask your mentor all of your burning questions, get help with your résumé, and take advantage of his or her networking connections. For more information, please contact Nick Wolf at email@example.com.
Be a part of internship and industry nights, day fairs, VIP student and employer dinners, seminars, Dress for Success fashion shows, and Practice with a Professional (mock interviews, résumé critiques, and job searching tips) in both the fall and spring. Meet professionals in your field of interest, develop your job skills and etiquette, and learn about job, internship, and other career preparation opportunities.
Fall EXPO Days are scheduled for October 14-18, 2013.
Spring EXPO Days are scheduled for April 1-3, 2014.
More details will be made available for each event.