The PLNU Alumni Mentor Program gives juniors and seniors an opportunity to form relationships with experienced PLNU alumni and local business professionals. Students meet monthly with a mentor of their chosen field to prepare for a career after school. Learn how to be successful from industry leaders, while also discovering how to balance a career, faith, and relationships in the context of life after graduation. A mentor is a valuable resource to help you pursue and achieve your vocation.
PLNU Alumni Mentor Program offers:
- Monthly meetings for career guidance
- Job and internship opportunities
- Networking opportunities
- Resume and cover letter direction
- Answers to questions related to your field of interest
- Exposure to other professionals in various fields
- An understanding of day-to-day responsibilities through “shadowing” professionals
|“Through this mentorship program [and] through talking with people in OSV, I've realized there are so many opportunities in San Diego.”|
- Chelsi Sparti, '13
Interested in becoming a mentor? Help form future leaders, inspiring, encouraging, and guiding students toward their vocations. Whether you’re a PLNU graduate or an interested local professional, learn how you can give back by becoming a mentor.
|“I want to take all of my knowledge, all of my experience in the last 30 years in San Diego, and share that with young people.”|
- Kathryn Vaughn, ‘80 (Partner at Vaughn & Vaughn Attorneys at Law)