Resources and Links
Wesleyan Center Library
The Wesleyan Center library collection contains books specifically related to the intersection of faith and academics. The collection includes categories such as Science and Theology, Women in Faith, Literature and Faith, Christianity in America, and more.
A complete catalogue of the Wesleyan Center library can be found online.
Please note that Wesleyan Center Library books are to be used in the Wesleyan Center only. If you would like to reserve a time to use the library, please contact the Wesleyan Center assistant. Thank you.
- A Wesleyan Approach to Faithful Academic Life
- C. S. Cowles, Scriptural Inerrancy? “Behold, I Show You a More Excellent Way”
- "Enacting Community: Living Christ in the Classroom and Beyond" -Dr. Hadley Wood
Online Articles and Resources
- "John Wesley's Publishing Apprenticeship" - Frank Baker, The Divinity School, Duke University (courtesy of the John Rylands Library, University of Manchester)
- "John Wesley, Biblical Commentator" - Frank Baker, The Divinity School, Duke University (courtesy of the John Rylands Library, University of Manchester)
|For additional external resource links, please see our External Resource Links page.|
The Wesleyan Center Resources and Links section is intended to be a helpful collection of resources for further academic research in Wesleyan thought, history and tradition. If you have any questions, or if you have information to add to this section, please let us know.