The Office of Church Relations exists for the purpose of enhancing and maintaining the connections between the University and the local churches across the PLNU region (the states of Arizona, California, New Mexico, Hawaii, and western Nevada). However, many of the services of this department far exceed the PLNU region.
The Church Relations office provides resource persons, materials and services to support and encourage local churches, pastors, staff, missionaries and other ministries. This office is a clearing house for computers and other media and office equipment which are recycled as donations from the school to local ministries. Our staff runs a free summer housing program which provides on-campus apartments for ministers and their families in June and July through the LOVE for Pastors program.
The collaboration and cooperation between the local churches and the Church Relations office at PLNU is vital to the purpose and mission of the University.
- Do you need a beautiful, relaxing, and economical vacation? Learn about Loma Ocean View Escapes (LOVE for Pastors).
- Planning a sabbatical? Visit our Sabbatical Leave Resource Page.
- Interested in an article by Judith A. Schwanz about the importance of keeping the Sabbath? Check it out: Pastoral Sabbath Keeping.
- Click here for the 2015-2016 Ministry Discount Form. *NOTE: You must save the form to your computer PRIOR to filling it out. Please fill out the saved form and return it to the address noted on the form. Please contact us with any questions at 619-849-2735.
- Trying to find someone to fill a position (intern, volunteer, or paid staff) at your church? We would love to help. Click here to let us know a little more about what you are looking for.