Nazarene Strengths Institute
Nazarene Strengths Institute, in partnership with Gallup, Inc. offers a variety of strengths-based training events. Each event is designed to help churches identify, celebrate, and build around the strengths of individuals in their congregations. Gallup research shows that “growing an engaged church” translates into in greater effectiveness and increased ministry potential.
Looking for more information about the NSI? Visit our Website at: www.NazareneStrengths.org
Upcoming NSI Events
Interested in attending an NSI event? Join us for one of the exciting offerings below.
The Strengths Summit provides an introduction into strengths as laid out through Gallup, Inc.’s StrengthsFinder Inventory. During this workshop, participants receive insight into Gallup’s research about spiritually healthy individuals, churches, and congregations as well as a deeper understanding of how talent discovery and development leads to greater congregational involvement.
- We have no Strenths Summits scheduled at this time. If you are interested in hosting a Summit at your church, please contact Signe Whaling at (619) 849-2410 or by email at email@example.com.
101 Strengths Advocate
The goal of Strengths 101 is two-fold. The first portion of the training focuses on building a participant's knowledge of his/her top five signature strengths (based on Gallup, Inc.'s StrengthsFinder Inventory). The second half of the training is geared towards identifying and providing tools for leading a strengths-based ministry initiative within a congregational setting.
- Northern California District. April 13, 2013. Save the Date! More information about this event coming soon.
- Looking for other opportunities similar to our 101? Check out the Strengths-based Ministry training we will be holding this spring - Apr 27 in Lompoc, CA.
201 Strengths Advisor
Strengths 201 equips advisors to work one-on-one with individual members of a congregation, helping them to understand their signature strengths and discover “what they do best” in ministry and service.
Our upcoming 201 trainings are taking place:
- We have no 201 events scheduled at this time. If you would like to be notified about future events, please email Signe Whaling at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- *Note: The 101 training (or equivalent) is mandatory prior to attendance at this course.
Additional Training Opportunities - Strengths-based Ministry
This spring you have the opportunity to attend a new Strengths-based Ministry trainings we will be holding. This course is designed to target where you are in ministry and provide specific tools for using your God-given talents to enahance your work.