PLNU’s School of Nursing (SON) is known for fostering meaningful relationships. So much of nursing involves interacting with patients on a personal level, and we want to prepare you for this as well as for the practical aspects of the job. Our faculty is committed to ensuring you receive the attention you deserve in classes that will enrich your nursing practice. You will be given opportunities to serve others and will benefit from lifelong support from our School of Nursing community.
PLNU’s SON is highly respected in the San Diego community and our graduates are highly sought after. When you choose PLNU for your BSN, you will benefit from a balanced program that focuses on the human and spiritual aspects of nursing as well as the physical and technical. You will also learn from forward-thinking professors committed to serving others and advancing the field. Just a few advantages of Point Loma’s BSN program include:
• Highly qualified professors who will get to know you personally
• Opportunities for multicultural experience, service, and medical missions
• Cutting-edge technology and a variety of clinical settings
• Curriculum focused on evidence-based practice
• Supportive Christian atmosphere
• Strong academic support and advising