PLNU is known for its high-quality science and mathematics programs, and has designed the Science Honors' event to encourage students to pursue their scientific interests, and help them make informed decisions about their futures. Invitations to the event are based on GPA and SAT/ACT scores.
This event is packed with activity and will give a great overview of PLNU and its science and mathematics programs. Students come away with an increased knowledge of college life, a sense of the PLNU community, and new friendships.
The Science Honors' event is for:
- Students in the fall of their senior year of high school
- Option A: Those with GPAs of at least 3.8 (weighted average) and ACT composite score of at least 29 or SAT score for evidence-based reading and writing + math is 1320 or higher
- Option B: Those that have a 4.0 GPA or higher
Invitations to the event are based on GPA and SAT/ACT scores, and will be sent by our admissions team along with the Honors' Scholars Preview information. We will be offering scholarships to a few students with high financial need. High financial need scholarship application information will be sent separately to those that have filled out their FAFSA form prior to February.
Need more information?
- For Admissions (the best contact for this event) please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (800) 733-7770.
- For BCHM, contact LeAnne Elizondo at email@example.com or (619) 849-2205 (email is preferred).
- For MICS/PHY/ENG, contact Stephanie Krahenbuhl at firstname.lastname@example.org or (619) 849-2219 (email is preferred).