Support PLNU Through The Loma Relief Fund
Over the past year our families, friends, neighbors, and nation have been impacted by COVID-19, and PLNU is no exception. In the face of change and adaptation, PLNU's commitment to shaping students’ academic, personal, and spiritual growth remains our top priority.
That’s why we've created the Loma Relief Fund to support students whose education at PLNU would otherwise be disrupted, and to propel our university into the future amidst the overwhelming financial impact we're all experiencing.
A gift of any size to the Loma Relief Fund helps provide:
- Emergency Financial Aid for students who have been impacted by COVID-19
- Resources to equip faculty with new technology that allows flexibility for teaching in all modalities
- Personal protective equipment and sanitation stations, as well as increased sanitation measures and physical changes for campus classrooms, dining, and meeting spaces
- COVID-19 related testing, tracing, isolation, and quarantine spaces
- Assistance for loss in revenue from:
- A decline in student enrollment for traditional undergraduate, Graduate, and Professional Studies
- Cancellation of summer camps, conferences, and other campus events
- A 10% disruption discount on net tuition offered for fall 2020
- Room and board refunds for spring 2020 and fall 2020
Your Support Is Critical
PLNU has committed to implementing new strategies, creating and delivering innovative learning, designing new efforts to engage and serve students, and discovering ways to reduce costs and exercise careful stewardship of university resources. Just as we’ve done over our 118-year legacy, we will continue to remain flexible, rely on God’s unfailing strength, and move forward together in ways that are bold, supportive, and Authentically Loma.
“If we have learned anything in the last couple of months, it is the reality that we are living in unprecedented times. Life has changed for each of us in profound ways. I have seen PLNU step up in new ways and do things we haven’t done before for the good of this community, our nation, and the world.”