Professor Frost holds a MS in Systems Management from the University of Southern California, and a Bachelor of Science Degree (General Engineering and Naval Leadership) from the U.S. Naval Academy. His industrial experience spanned two decades as a systems engineer, project manager and program director in the Defense and Aerospace sector. He has instructed adult learners in both undergraduate and graduate courses for 22 years as an adjunct.
His research interests include training and development of knowledge workers plus organizational development in our post-pandemic world.
Outside of the classroom, Professor Frost enjoys competitions as a master’s Rower, writing in the personal development niche and leading clients in their fitness/wellness projects as a Master Fitness Trainer. He has led and served on several non-profit Boards, and volunteers extensively for our nation’s Freedom Rows project.
- M.S., Systems Management, University of Southern California
- B.S., General Engineering, U.S. Naval Academy
- Graduate courses at the National Defense University and Naval War College
- Professional credentials and Continuing Education in Fitness and Wellness
- Introduction to Operating Systems and Security - CIT 2024
- Networking - CIT 3014
- Project Management - CIT 3034
- Management of Information Systems - CIT 4034
Experience in Field
- Non-Profit Executive (2002-present)
- Small Business Owner, operator (2001-present)
Adjunct Instructor for the University of Phoenix, Redlands University, National University and Point Loma Nazarene University (1998-present)
Project Management, Research and Development, Business/Marketing, Organizational Development and Communications, Strategic Planning.
- Program Director, Lockheed Martin Corporation (1989-1997 and 2000-2004)
- Naval Officer (1975-1997 for active and reserve service)
Awards and Honors
- Distinguished Faculty Award, University of Phoenix, College of Information Systems & Technology, 2016
- Rusty Callow Award, U.S. Naval Academy, 1975
- Outstanding College Athlete of America awardee
Dissertations, Presentations, and Publications
- Numerous presentations made and articles written for Maritime Domain Awareness (Lockheed Martin Corporation)
- Automating Institutional Knowledge for Maritime Domain Awareness
- Many podcasts, articles, and appearances for Personal Development and Professional Services.
- Author of KABOOMER, Thriving and Striving into your Nineties
- Academic Chapter Author for Advances in the Technology of Managing People: Contemporary Issues in Business
- ISBN: 978-1-78973-074-6, eISBN: 978-1-78973-073-9
- Publication date: 10 June 2019
- Advanced Information Technology: Improve Workplace Productivity with Balanced Scorecard Actions