PLNU’s Athletic Training Clinic provides students and future athletic trainers a state-of-the-art sports treatment, recovery, and training facility to hone their craft.
As an athletic training student, you will be able to participate in a unique learning experience through hands-on use of features like:
- Functional rehabilitation equipment
- Treatment and taping tables to prepare athletes for practice and competition
- Therapeutic modalities, including ultrasound, electrical stimulation, light therapy, iontophoresis, mechanical traction, and EMG
- A student library of sports medicine material for PLNU courses
- Ample open space to conduct functional tri-planar movement assessments and rehabilitation
If you are an athlete looking to gain a competitive edge or recover from competition, you can take advantage of the large hydrotherapy area with full body and extremity whirlpools, various cardio equipment stations, or any other features noted above.
Monday – Friday: 12:30 – 6 p.m.
Saturday: Open for event coverage only
PLNU Athletic Training Clinic
3900 Lomaland Dr.
San Diego, CA 92106
Shawna Baker, Head Athletic Trainer
Individual rehabilitation appointments can be made with a certified athletic trainer.