Primary teaching responsibilities include motor development/motor learning and optimal health courses. Dr. Ted Anderson supervises student interns coaching in traditional team sports environments as well as students working in the fields of strength and conditioning, fitness and health, and nutrition.
- Ph.D., Kinesiology, Texas A&M University
- M.Ed., Counseling, College of Idaho
- B.A., Physical Education, Point Loma College (PLNU)
- Weight Training - KIN 1055
- Optimal Health – PED 200/KIN 2000
- Motor Development/Motor Learning – KIN 312/KIN 3012
- Nutrition for Exercise and Sport Performance – EXS 330