Certificate Mailing Request: For students who have earned a certificate and need the official copy mailed to them. For third-party verification of your certificate, please use the verification request form below or request an official transcript.

Change of Name and/or Address: For students who need to update their name or address. Documentation is required.

Diploma Mailing Request: For students who have graduated and need to request their official diploma be mailed to them. (To receive a facsimile of your original, please follow instructions to request a replica diploma.)

Leave of Absence (Graduate Program): Required for graduate students who want to take only one semester off from a graduate program.

Unofficial Transcript Request

Verification of Student Status: For students who need official verification of GPA, proof of enrollment, or other academic records from PLNU.

Withdraw from Graduate & Professional Studies Program: Required for graduate and professional studies students who want to withdraw from a program.

Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to open some of the documents above.