Certificate Mailing Request: For students who have earned a certificate and need the official copy mailed to them. For third-party verification of your certificate, please use the verification request form below or request an official transcript.

Change of Name and/or Address: For students who need to update their name or address. Documentation is required.

Diploma Mailing Request: For students who have graduated and need to request that their official diploma be mailed to them. (To receive a facsimile of your original, please follow instructions to request a replica diploma.)

Verification of Student Status: For students who need official verification of GPA, proof of enrollment, or other academic records from PLNU.

Withdraw from Undergraduate Program: Required for undergraduate students who will not be attending PLNU for at least one semester or do not plan to return.

Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to open some of the documents above.