What are Review Sessions?
Review Sessions are supplemental study groups held by qualified tutors. Students are encouraged to take advantage of this academic support opportunity.
The Biology and Chemistry departments host Review Sessions weekly. Please check the department for more information.
How Review Sessions Work
- A Review Session Leader (RSL), a peer tutor who has been recommended by the professor, will host weekly supplemental sessions.
- Selected science departments (Biology and Chemistry) hold regular sessions for high demand courses.
- Schedules are subject to change; we encourage you to check with the department.
Resources for Review Session Leaders
Benefits of Review Sessions
- Review of course material organized by the professors
- Opportunity for discussions, collaboration, and critical thinking
- A group learning environment