Title IX personnel include the Title IX Coordinator, any investigator, any decision-maker, university assigned advisor, and any person who facilitates an informal resolution (such as mediation).
- Danielle Brown Friberg, Title IX Coordinator
- Anita LaMotte, Human Resources Generalist
- Bethany Denney, Associate Director for Residential Life & RD Flex Housing
- Charlene Patterson, New Student Orientation (NSO) Coordinator
- Jen Klotz, Student Care and Engagement Assistant
- Kathy Lee, Resident Director, Nease West
- Kaz Trypuc, Public Safety Supervisor
- Lindsay Powell, Building Manager, Liberty Station Conference Center
- Marsha Hubbard, Resident Director, Colony Apartments
- Scott McGowan, Director of Community Life
- Jake Gilbertson, Dean of Students
Jong Yoon, Resident Director, Goodwin Hall
Katie Hodson, Coordinator, Center for Justice and Reconciliation
Title IX Personnel Training Materials
Title IX Personnel receive training as follows:
- Title IX’s definition of “sexual harassment”
- The scope of the school’s education program or activity
- How to conduct an investigation and grievance process
- How to serve impartially, including by avoiding prejudgment of the facts at issue
- How to avoid conflicts of interest and bias
- Decision-makers must receive training on any technology to be used at a live hearing, and on issues of relevance of questions and evidence, including when questions and evidence about a complainant’s sexual predisposition or prior sexual behavior are not relevant
- Investigators must receive training on issues of relevance to create an investigative report that fairly summarizes relevant evidence
Atixa Coordinator Training Level One
Husch Blackwell Coordinator and Investigator Training
Husch Blackwell Informal Resolution
PLNU Title IX Overview Training
ICS End of Year Review
Title IX Solutions Investigator Training*
ATIXA What California Schools Need to Know About SB 493
ATIXA Pregnancy and Title IX
*These materials are the exclusive property of Title IX Solutions, LLC. All rights reserved, ©2021. The publishing of these materials on this website is authorized by Title IX Solutions, LLC solely for use by this institution in compliance with Regulation 34 CFR §106.45(b)(10)(i)(D). No other use or dissemination by this institution or any third party is authorized without the prior written consent of Title IX Solutions, LLC.
The materials posted to this site are proprietary and are copyrighted. Those copyrights are registered with the Library of Congress. The legal penalties for copyright infringement range from $200 to $150,000 for each work infringed, and the infringer pays for all attorneys’ fees and court costs.
Your right is a right of inspection and review of the materials on this site, only. No other right is granted beyond viewing. You are not authorized to copy, use, adapt, save, repost, share publicly, or alter any contents from this site. You are not permitted to use the materials on this site for training, or for any commercial purpose. Any such use will result in damages equivalent to the full-per-head registration costs to the applicable ATIXA training, plus damages for reputational harm to ATIXA, in addition to any copyright infringement fines and/or penalties.
Proceeding to use and access the content on this page demonstrates your acceptance and understanding of these terms and conditions. To contact ATIXA with questions about any of the contents of this site, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.