The Student Dietetics Association exists to provide a welcoming environment for anyone interested in pursuing a career in a nutrition-related field.
Our goal is to build a community where you can be supported, encouraged, and inspired by other PLNU students, faculty, and staff who are passionate about nutrition.
The Student Dietetics Association holds multiple student-led events across the academic year that focus on serving the PLNU and San Diego communities through nutrition services and educational opportunities.
Past Student Dietetics Association Events
- Wellness Center Fair
- Healthy Fall Treats for PLNU
- Host a Speaker/Alumni Panel
- Food Bank/Ronald McDonald House Volunteer Event
- Valentine’s Day Dark Chocolate
- National Nutrition Month Events
- Dinner and Documentary Screening