Ken Nicodemus’ expertise is in applied exercise physiology with a focus on providing advanced fitness testing services to promote physical performance and health. For 12 years, he was vice president of operations at Fitness Appraisal, Inc., providing health and fitness testing and educational services to corporations and public agencies. Nicodemus has managed wellness promotion and performance screening programs for a number of prestigious clients, including Under Armour, Inc., Department of Corrections, the Los Angeles Clippers, Sempra Utilities, and Navy Special Warfare Group, along with numerous fire and police departments throughout California.
- M.A., Exercise Physiology, San Diego State University
- B.A., Physical Education, San Diego State University
- Clinical Exercise Testing – KIN 636
Experience in Field
- Research interests involve evaluating the impact of digital tracking devices and wearable technologies on exercise adherence and endurance performance.
- Spending recent time consulting with Fit-Tech regarding its digital simulations of human physiology