- D.B.A., Management, Anderson University
- M.Div., Wycliffe College
- M.B.A., Finance and International Business, McGill University
- M.S., Mathematics, McGill University
- B.S., Mathematics, McGill University
- Leadership - BUS645
- Strategic Management - BUS695
- Principles of Management - MGT212
Experience in Field
- Point Loma Nazarene University, Associate Professor of Management, 2018-Present
- Tyndale University College, Van Norman Chair of Business, 2012-2018
- Tyndale University College, Assistant Professor of Business Administration, 2007-2018
- International Health Partners (UK), Director and Consultant, 2004-2007
- The King's University College, Assistant Professor of Business, 2001-2004
- Health Partners International of Canada, Director of International Health Programs, 1997-2001
- CTI Capital Inc., Institutional Bond Salesman and Bond Market Researcher, 1990-1994
Professional and Community Involvement
- Christian Business Faculty Association, Member
- Academy of Management, Member
Dissertations, Presentations, and Publications
- Hennings, C. (2016, July/August). Between scarcity and abundance: Resource stewardship in a broken world. Faith Today, 21.
- Kelsall, D., & Hennings, C. (2015). Austerity and fiscal prudence are health issues. Canadian Medical Association Journal, 187(14), 1029-1029. doi:10.1503/cmaj.150950
- Hennings, C. (2015, October). A Christian Perspective on Social Exchange Theory. Poster session presented at the 2015 Christian Business Faculty Association Annual Conference, Virginia Beach, Virginia.
- Hennings, C. (2014, October). Is company giving becoming more strategic? Results of a panel data analysis of US corporate donations to their corporate foundations for the period 2001-2010. Presentation at the 2014 Christian Business Faculty Association Annual Conference, Nashville, Tennessee.
- Hennings, C. (2013, September). Christian ministries and business practices: Choosing wisely from the management and leadership “buffet”. Presentation at the CCCC Leadership & Stewardship Conference, Mississauga, Ontario.
- Hennings, C. (2008). Review of the book Ecoholic. Your guide to the most environmentally friendly information, products and services in Canada, by A. Vasil. Canadian Family Physician 54(5): 744–745.
- Kelsall, D., & Hennings, C. (2007). A call for mandatory aid project registration: Who's doing what and where? Canadian Family Physician, 53(11), 1841-1842.