Marvin R. Milian, M.A., brings to PLNU an ambition to change the way art history is taught. He is an educator that thrives to innovate the classroom. He earned an M.A. in Modern Art History, Theory, and Criticism from Azusa Pacific University and a B.A. of Art History from the University of California Riverside. In addition, he is the host of Art Radio Trending, a public art podcast and blog. His interests range from Medieval manuscripts "pre and post" Reformation, to the influence Japanese art had on Western culture and art.
- M.A. in Modern Art History, Theory, and Criticism
- B.A. of Art History from the University of California Riverside
- Introduction to Art - ART 100
- History of Art II - ART 201
- Non-Western Art - ART 325
- Modern Art History - ART304
Experience in Field
- Currently, I am researching the role of women during the late Medieval and early Renaissance period. Specifically knowledge gathered through the intense examination of personal illuminated prayer books.