Dr. Tim Hall has served PLNU since 1996. As one who integrates Academics and Personal Development with students, he brings knowledge and experience to the departments he serves by teaching multiple Psychology of Personal Development courses each semester, a Leadership class for the Exercise Science Profession students, and a PE Activities class in Beginning Soccer. Combined with teaching, Hall spent 21 years as the head coach of the Men’s and Women’s teams for different periods of time. He led his soccer teams on 9 different international trips (Africa-5, Brazil-3, and Dominican Republic-1) during his 21 years of coaching, winning multiple Conference Championships and most importantly coaching multiple Scholar Athletes. He retired from coaching in 2017 and moved into the classroom fulltime, where he was then appointed by the President to serve as the campus NCAA Faculty Athletic Representative.
- Ed.D. Leadership and Management, Alliant International University
- M.A., Christian Ministries, Point Loma Nazarene University
- B.A., Christian Ministries, Point Loma Nazarene University
- Psychology of Personal Development - PSY 1001 - 4 classes each semester
- Leadership In The Fitness Professions - EXS 4080
- Selected Activities In PE - Soccer - PED 1002