PLNU is excited to share that myPLNU–our new mobile app and campus portal–has launched in conjunction with the start of the 2023–2024 academic year!
Prior to this launch, our myPLNU Steering Committee engaged in extensive market research with current undergraduate and graduate students as well as PLNU staff and faculty. We heard you loud and clear regarding too much communication and a lack of clarity about which tools to use for certain processes. With myPLNU, users will now have seamless access to all essential tools and resources in one centralized platform, streamlining their academic journey and enhancing their overall digital campus experience.
Some of the most popular features available include:
- One-click access to Canvas, Workday, G-Suite, and other common tools that our PLNU community uses on a regular basis.
- Community spaces for clubs and campus groups where users can get updates on events, post messages, and meet people with shared interests.
- A place for students to DM their group project classmates vs. giving out their numbers and coordinating over text.
- Community calendars to clearly see and organize preferred events and commitments.
- Reminders on important due dates, like billing, registration, and the upcoming academic calendar.
Download myPLNU for free:
At PLNU, we are always finding new and innovative ways to connect and stay connected. With myPLNU, we are excited to offer a one-stop resource for all the tools and info our university community needs to succeed at PLNU — from clubs and activities to academics and much more.