The Wellness Center focuses on emotional and physical health, as well as preventive health education, by providing an array of services to undergraduate students at PLNU.
Our priority is to assist students in maintaining a high level of health and wellness as they accomplish their educational, personal, spiritual, and career goals. We provide services to all undergraduate students registered for classes on the main PLNU campus.
Services We Offer
- Professional Medical Team (Nurse Practitioner, Registered Nurse, and Supervising Physician)
- Assessment of Illness or Injury
- TB Testing
- Travel Medications
- Referrals to Local Healthcare Providers
- Assessment of Depression, Anxiety, and Other Mental Health-Related Issues
- Crisis Intervention
- Training and Educational Workshops
- Individual Counseling
- Disability Life Skills Coaching
- Referrals to Local Practitioners
- Help with nutritional needs while away from home
- Learn about sports nutrition and performance
- Understand general healthy eating and food choices
- Develop strategies for managing food allergies, intolerances, or sensitivities
Walk-ins are accepted daily during normal hours of operation on a first-come, first-served basis. Appointments may be scheduled for the afternoon hours, with the exception of counseling appointments, which are available mornings, afternoons, and evenings. Please contact the Wellness Center to schedule an appointment.
Location and Hours
Nicholson Commons, First Floor
Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 12:30 p.m., 1:30 – 4 p.m.
Closed during the summer and on university holidays.