Meet with PLNU's registered dietitian for a one-on-one, confidential consultation to address your nutrition questions or concerns. Our dietitian also serves as a key support provider to the PLNU Live Well Campaign and works closely with students who have food allergies, sensitivities, and intolerances.
Top 10 Reasons to Meet with the Registered Dietitian for Nutritional Consultation:
- Receive help managing a food allergy, intolerance, or sensitivity.
- Explore and improve your relationship with food.
- Understand general healthy eating and food choices.
- Identify and strategize for emotional eating.
- Talk about a desire to lose or gain weight.
- Discuss your restricting or temptation with restricting.
- Obtain strategies to avoid binging and/or purging patterns.
- Discuss intuitive or mindful eating versus dieting.
- Learn more about sports nutrition and performance.
- Learn more about your medical condition and how it changes the way you need to eat.
To schedule a consultation, please contact:
Carrie E. Gunn, RD
Bond Academic Center
Phone: (619) 849-2574
Fax: (619) 849-7014