Join one of the many opportunities to learn from professionals and leaders within the community.
Executive Development Events (EDEs) allow PLNU MBA students to build their professional networks and refine their career paths. Each event also includes a presentation and Q&A session with a featured business leader.
Past EDE Speakers
- Brad Duea, managing director at Sonos
- Warren Bartolome, senior data scientist at LinkedIn
- Chris Van Gorder, president and CEO at Scripps Health
- Steve Loomis, CFO at Colorescience
- Rolf Benirschke, founder of Legacy Health Strategies