PLNU offers a flat rate of $250 per unit for all active duty service members who enroll in one of the following PLNU Adult Undergraduate Degree Programs:
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
- Organizational Leadership B.A
- Child Development B.A.
- RN to BSN
- Criminal Justice B.A.
- Computer Information Technology B.A.
- Strategic Communications B.A.
- Integrated Studies with an Emphasis in Education B.A.
Post 9/11 GI Bill® + Yellow Ribbon
PLNU accepts VA educational benefits, including the Post 9/11 GI Bill®.
PLNU also participates as a Yellow Ribbon School, which means in most cases you can pursue a private education without having to pay out-of-pocket, not even for fees or books.
Because you are a person who has provided military service to our country, we will also waive your application fee.
VA Educational Benefits Guidance and Resources
Paying for college with your VA benefits doesn’t have to be overwhelming. We have a dedicated Veteran Services coordinator who can walk you through every step. We can build your individual benefits package so nothing is left to question.
PLNU is a Principles of Excellence institution, meaning we meet a strict set of guidelines for supporting military students, including:
Personalized forms covering the total cost of your education
- Accommodation for your demanding schedule due to service requirements
- An individualized education plan for you as an educational beneficiary
- To learn more about Principles of Excellence schools, visit the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs website.
Military Specific Aid
In addition to financial aid options available to all students, there is additional aid available specifically for military students.
GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). More information about education benefits offered by VA is available at the official U.S. government Web site at benefits.va.gov/gibill.
Transferring (Joint Services Transcripts)
Your Joint Services Transcript (JST) is an important piece of transferring to PLNU as active duty military or a veteran. Just submit your JST to admissions for evaluation.