Student Consumer Complaint Process
PLNU takes complaints and concerns about the institution very seriously.
For distance education students, complaint information by state and agency is available here.
State authorization is a formal determination by a state that PLNU is approved to conduct activities regulated by that state. Please refer to the map below to view information about activities that may be prohibited in your home state. In certain states, PLNU is unable to offer distance education courses or internship/field experience opportunities.
State Authorization Map Color Key
For additional information on authorizations, refund policies, adverse actions, and complaint contacts, please click on the color-coded button located on each state.
- Green: Distance Education Allowed and Internships Allowed
- Yellow: Distance Education Allowed, Internships May Be Allowed
- Brown: Distance Education Allowed, Internships Not Allowed
- Purple: Distance Education Not Allowed, Internships Allowed
- Blue: Distance Education Not Allowed, Internships May Be Allowed
- Red: Distance Education and Internships Not Allowed
The refund policy from your state can be accessed by clicking on your state of residence.
If you are considering an academic program that leads to a professional license or certification in your state, it is strongly recommended that you seek guidance from the appropriate licensing agency in your home state BEFORE enrolling in the academic program at PLNU. PLNU cannot confirm whether or not the program meets out-of-state requirements.