Certificate Mailing Request: For students who have earned a certificate and need the official copy mailed to them. For third-party verification of your certificate, please use the verification request form below or request an official transcript.

Change of Name and/or Address: For students who need to update their name or address. Documentation is required.

Diploma Mailing Request: For students who have graduated and need to request that their official diploma be mailed to them. (To receive a facsimile of your original, please follow instructions to request a replica diploma.)

Leave of Absence (Graduate Program): Required for graduate students who want to take only one semester off from a graduate program.

Unofficial Transcript Request

Verification of Student Status: For students who need official verification of GPA, proof or enrollment or other academic information from their academic record.  Please note due to the current volume of requests, processing time is approximately five (5) business days.

Withdraw from Graduate & Professional Studies Program: Required for graduate and professional studies students who want to withdraw from a program.

Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to open some of the documents above.