Each fall, we travel around the country to bring PLNU to you. We typically have Info Nights in California, Arizona, Colorado, Minnesota, Oregon, Texas, and Washington.
Due to travel limitations, PLNU's Fall 2020 Info Nights will be hosted virtually!
Each Info Night includes:
- An overview of PLNU, our application process and financial aid
- A chance to hear from some parents of current PLNU students
- Breakout rooms where you can ask specific questions, including:
- Ask a PLNU student!
- Financial Aid overview
- Meet Your Admissions Counselor
- Transfer Q and A
- Student Life at PLNU
- Giveaways (yep, even though we’re just connecting virtually, you’ll still have the chance to get some great PLNU gear!)
Online Info Night for Out of State Students
Sunday, October 4th, 4 - 6 p.m. PST
Online Info Night for California Students
Sunday, October 18th, 5 - 7 p.m. PST
If you're thinking about PLNU, but haven't had a chance to stop by our campus, we strongly encourage you to attend. An Info Night is a great opportunity to learn more about PLNU, meet your admissions counselor, get financial aid information, hear from parents of PLNU students, and more.
Please don't hesitate to contact us with any questions.