Colony Apartments consist of 20 apartments within three miles of campus which house junior/senior men and women. Each apartment features at least one bathroom, a living and dining room, and kitchen. The kitchen and dining room are equipped with a stove, refrigerator, microwave, and dining table. The living room is furnished with a couch, club chair, coffee table and side table.
There is a laundry room with coin-operated machines for students to access, as well as a barbeque for residents to use. There is also a trash bin and a recycling receptacle. Water, gas, electric, and internet are included in the room and board charges. Residents will not need to pay any additional fees for those services.
PLNU provides each resident with a desk, chair, a trash and recycling bin, an extra-long twin bed, mini blinds, as well as a closet and dresser.
View the recommended packing list.
- Water, Gas, Electric, and Internet (included in room and board fee)
- Wireless & Lan Internet Connection
- Outdoor Bike Storage
- BBQ Grill
- Sustainable Living Practices
- Visitation Hours: Sunday – Thursday, 9 – 12 a.m.; Friday – Saturday, 9 – 1 a.m.
- Colony Apartments are approximately*:
- 1 Bedroom / 1 Bath: 600 sq ft
- 2 Bedroom / 1 Bath: 800 sq ft
- 2 Bedroom / 2 Bath: 825 sq ft
*Each apartment varies in size and layout. There are a limited number of 2 bedroom apartments. Most apartments come with only one bedroom.
Colony Apartments are located off campus at:
2101 Chatsworth Blvd
San Diego, CA 92107
Resident Director, Colony Apartments