Klassen Hall is a three-story residence hall which houses freshmen. This hall features a study room, laundry facilities, and community-style bathrooms. There is a large lounge on the first and third floors.
PLNU provides each on-campus resident a built-in desk with chair, a trash and recycling bin, an extra-long twin bed, mini blinds, as well as a closet and dresser. All residents must purchase a meal plan in accordance with housing requirements.
- Wireless and Lan Internet Connection
- Outdoor Bike Storage
- BBQ Grill
- Front Desk with Mailbox and Snacks for Purchase
- Laundry Facilities
- Sustainable Living Practices
- Visitation Hours: Sunday, Monday, Friday, and Saturday, 3 – 11 p.m.
- Typical Room Dimension: 12' x 15' (180 sq ft)
Resident Director, Klassen Hall
Office Location: 3rd Floor
Office Phone: (619) 849-2482