Goodwin Hall is a two-story, multiple building residence hall which houses junior and senior men and women and transfer students. It is made up of two residential buildings, with eight units in each building and laundry facilities in each building. Each unit features five rooms ranging from single, double, and triple occupancy with community-style bathrooms.
There is also one community building which includes a large lounge including a tv and a projector screen for watching movies, a full kitchen with many amenities, and a smaller lounge with another tv and the front desk to the building.
PLNU provides each on-campus resident a built-in desk with chair, a trash and recycling bin, an extra-long twin bed, mini blinds, as well as a closet and dresser. All residents must purchase a meal plan in accordance with housing requirements.
- Wireless & Lan Internet Connection
- Bike Racks
- Indoor Surfboard Storage
- BBQ Grill
- Front Desk with Mailbox and Snacks for Purchase
- Laundry Facilities
- Sustainable Living Practices
- Visitation Hours: Sunday – Saturday, 12 p.m. – 12 a.m.
- Typical Room Dimensions:
- Single: 9' x 10' (90 sq ft)
- Double: 12' x 16' (192 sq ft)
- Triple: 11' x 18' (198 sq ft)
Assistant Resident Director, Goodwin Hall
B.A. Psychology, PLNU, 2016