Finch Hall is a two-story residence hall which houses sophomore and junior women. Finch features a large courtyard, two laundry facilities, unit-style bathrooms, and a kitchen. There are three large lounges, two on the first floor, and a study lounge on the second floor.
PLNU provides each on-campus resident a built-in desk with chair, a trash and recycling bin, an extra-long twin bed, mini blinds, as well as a closet and dresser. All residents must purchase a meal plan in accordance with housing requirements.
- Wireless & Lan Internet Connection
- Bike Storage
- Indoor Surfboard Storage
- BBQ Grill
- Front Desk with Mailbox and Snacks for Purchase
- Laundry Facilities
- Sustainable Living Practices
- Visitation Hours: Sunday – Saturday, 12 p.m. – 12 a.m.
- Typical Room Dimension: 13' x 16' (208 sq ft)