Nease Hall is an eight-level, multiple building residence hall which houses freshmen and sophomores students. With seven lounges, a devoted study room, laundry facilities, and community-style bathrooms, it typically houses our underclassmen.
PLNU provides each on-campus resident a built-in desk with chair, a trash and recycling bin, an extra-long twin bed, mini blinds, as well as a closet and dresser. All residents must purchase a meal plan in accordance with housing requirements.
- Wireless and Lan Internet Connection
- Outdoor Bike Racks
- BBQ Grill
- Community Garden
- Sustainable Living Practices
- Front Desk with Mailbox and Snacks for Purchase
- Laundry Facilities
- Visitation Hours:
- Freshmen: Sunday, Monday, Friday, and Saturday, 3 – 11 p.m.
- Sophomores: Sunday – Saturday 12 p.m. – 12 a.m.
- Typical Room Dimension: 12' x 15' (180 sq ft)
Resident Director, Nease Hall, Floors 1-4
Office Location: 1st Floor of Nease Hall
Office Phone: (619) 849-7195
Resident Director, Nease Hall, Floors 5-8
Office Location: 6th Floor of Nease Hall
Office Phone: (619) 849-7162